• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a truck should look like from the factory

I drove it all over town yesterday and it dosn't ride any different than it did Wednesday. My truck is my station wagon, but its the station wagon i bought w my money and i didnt lik the way it looked so i did something about it. I didnt do it for you or anyone else, i did it for me. it also pulls toys....tools....equipment. I haven't drove it enough to tell a difference in gas mileage yet but it not like I put a 8" lift, 44's and a set of nuts swinging from my hitch. So I'll eat 2mpg. I'd rather hop up in my truck than crawl in it.

if you don't like it move along keep the f***tard comments to yourself

Several years ago the automakers began building the full size pickups lower to the ground to cater to the women since they were buying heavily in that market. Even they didn't really like the stance. Anyway...your's looks much better now. Congrats.

I drove it all over town yesterday and it dosn't ride any different than it did Wednesday. My truck is my station wagon, but its the station wagon i bought w my money and i didnt lik the way it looked so i did something about it. I didnt do it for you or anyone else, i did it for me. it also pulls toys....tools....equipment. I haven't drove it enough to tell a difference in gas mileage yet but it not like I put a 8" lift, 44's and a set of nuts swinging from my hitch. So I'll eat 2mpg. I'd rather hop up in my truck than crawl in it.

if you don't like it move along keep the f***tard comments to yourself

LOL! I love the guys who take general commentary personally and get a big o' panty weggie..

BTW- Your truck looks fine... for a GM product. ;)

Several years ago the automakers began building the full size pickups lower to the ground to cater to the women since they were buying heavily in that market. Even they didn't really like the stance. Anyway...your's looks much better now. Congrats.

Chevrolet claims the air dam directs cooler air to the brakes and air intake while also improving fuel economy. Apparently they forgot they were building a truck.

Yeah I was thinking about removing it, apparently alot of people don't like it as much as I don't. But iI haven't decided. Its actually scratched up really bad and cracked a little on one side from it hitting every curb and sidewalk cause the truck sat so low.
Chevrolet claims the air dam directs cooler air to the brakes and air intake while also improving fuel economy. Apparently they forgot they were building a truck.

Yeah I was thinking about removing it, apparently alot of people don't like it as much as I don't. But iI haven't decided. Its actually scratched up really bad and cracked a little on one side from it hitting every curb and sidewalk cause the truck sat so low.

Curbing a 4wd sidewall and curbing the air dam are two things that should never happen.

Back
Top Bottom