• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What a truck should look like from the factory

OP,
What exact tire and size (dimensions) are you running now? Toyo open country? Look awesome... I've got the same rig in a 15 model.

Hell i put a leveling kit on my chevy and fit 33's. Dont know why you couldnt find a 34" or 35" that would fit. You can pull up the tire you like then pull the specs and theyll tell all the height/width instead of the wierd tire numbers! Looks good anyway!

Thanks man, The tire size is 33x12.5 18, no rub at all. You probably could cut and trim and fit 35's but IMO that's retarded. I can't understand why people put tires on a truck that rub. It defeats the purpose of why you raised the truck in the first place. But yes they are toyo open country M/T. I did lose about 2 1/2 mpg but didn't change the ride quality that I notice . Iv removed the front valance/ air dam I think that's what dropped the mpg.
OP,
What exact tire and size (dimensions) are you running now? Toyo open country? Look awesome... I've got the same rig in a 15 model.

Thanks man, The tire size is 33x12.5 18, no rub at all. You probably could cut and trim and fit 35's but IMO that's retarded. I can't understand why people put tires on a truck that rub. It defeats the purpose of why you raised the truck in the first place. But yes they are toyo open country M/T. I did lose about 2 1/2 mpg but didn't change the ride quality that I notice . Iv removed the front valance/ air dam I think that's what dropped the mpg.
10/4, thanks

No sir, I had a 2010 z71 I drove to 150k miles on it. Never a single issue. only reason I sold it was because my family out the extended cab. I loved that truck. What you driving now?
2500 HD actually has held up to MY abuse, Problem with the 1500 and that 6speed trans, the computer is always fighting it searching for gears.

Back
Top Bottom