• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are my workbenches and tool chests worth?

Hey guys look what 2 hours of cleaning can do! Got $50 worth of plastic organizers so I can pile some random (seldom used but can’t throw out) stuff in the back closet and organized the rest.

Attachments

• IMG_6123.jpeg
    IMG_6123.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6122.jpeg
    IMG_6122.jpeg
    225.3 KB · Views: 20
Hey guys look what 2 hours of cleaning can do! Got $50 worth of plastic organizers so I can pile some random (seldom used but can’t throw out) stuff in the back closet and organized the rest.
im going need lots and lots more totes! Looks great! Hopefully those piks will motivate me to do the same.

im going need lots and lots more totes! Looks great! Hopefully those piks will motivate me to do the same.
yeah I have often found that organization and cleaning up what you had is better than almost anything new. A few years back I got the harbor freight 26" organizer and did my commonly used EDC, gun cleaning, etc all in there. Seemed extravagant even to me, but being able to find what I want/need immediately is really very nice and makes all parts of shooting/gear more enjoyable. Come to think of it, I should get a dozen more small totes and do my whole gun room :/

Back
Top Bottom