• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are people wrapping around their suppressors?

This is not the same thing and will make a mess on your can
Really? Why? I don't have a suppressor so I guess I wouldn't know. I can't believe it would get any hotter than the barrel of gun. But then again, I don't shoot just to hear the gun go off so maybe you're putting more rounds per minute through it than what I can perceive.

Anyways, it was just an answer to your question.

that's funny. i use the same stuff on my deer rifles. thought i was the only one.

I've been using the TS camo wrap on my hunting rifles for years. It's nice because it doesn't leave a sticky residue.

And I actually only use suppressor wraps on my hunting rifles in case I run into any sounders during the day and will be taking multiple shots.

Really? Why? I don't have a suppressor so I guess I wouldn't know. I can't believe it would get any hotter than the barrel of gun. But then again, I don't shoot just to hear the gun go off so maybe you're putting more rounds per minute through it than what I can perceive.

Anyways, it was just an answer to your question.

A suppressor can get to 800 degrees+ if you're doing any type of rapid firing. It would melt that wrap pretty fast.

A suppressor can get to 800 degrees+ if you're doing any type of rapid firing. It would melt that wrap pretty fast.
Dang, that's hot. I can't afford to shoot anything that fast! Back in my younger days I did... and I ended up with Twin boys and an ex-wife. I was all done with the rapid fire after that experience.

Back
Top Bottom