• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are some unpopular gun opinions you have?

I'm OK with restricting/limiting the gun rights for folks with:
1. mental illness
2. history of felony violence
3. history of domestic violence
4. just plain ole stupidness

But here's the biggun:
I'm not sure why folks need ARs with high capacity mags.

The biggest arguments I get into with non-gun friends is because I don't believe in prohibiting ex-felons (even violent ones) from having guns.

They will either reform themselves or not in jail. When they get out of they are now law abiding, there's no problem with them owning a gun anyway. If they stay a criminal, trying to ban them doesn't work anyway.

The biggest arguments I get into with non-gun friends is because I don't believe in prohibiting ex-felons (even violent ones) from having guns.

They will either reform themselves or not in jail. When they get out of they are now law abiding, there's no problem with them owning a gun anyway. If they stay a criminal, trying to ban them doesn't work anyway.

There you go with logic, what ails you!?

I personally don't like 9mm for SD.

I do like .40 for SD and plinking.

I'm not a big fan of Glocks, M&Ps, Shields, etc.

I like my Remington 597 a LOT better than the 10/22s and other .22 semi auto rifles out there.

I don't see the big deal about the new Bren rifles.

I'm sure I have others.
Wait... you prefer some other 22 rifle over the legendary 10/22 ? Blasphemy !

Yeah for real. If you're a criminal and you already decided to do an armed robbery or murder and don't have a gun you won't think twice about doing a burglary to get that gun. Just like you wouldnt think twice about sticki7said gun in some civilian's face to get their vehicle in order to get away from said crime scene.

Back
Top Bottom