• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What are they worth?

Dunno what small engine mechanics charges 100 dollar,someone must like ass rape....Should be no more than $60 to $80 per atv unless major parts are needed.all needz done is servicing and cleaning carbs.Maybe the asshat dealership is that much.
Well just check, boat mechnics get close to $125/hr so go from there, I was just adding my experience to the ad. Not running and 8 years since ran, could have major service.

Well just check, boat mechnics get close to $125/hr so go from there, I was just adding my experience to the ad. Not running and 8 years since ran, could have major service.
Lol boat mechanics on lake powell get 250 an hour ****ing crooks with a 2 hr minimum

Lol boat mechanics on lake powell get 250 an hour ****ing crooks with a 2 hr minimum
I know that, I was not buying the atv's but a lot of people do not realise what it cost to work on equiptment. My rv was $250 min in house to look at and $175 a hour to work on it.

HOLY HELL!

Someone once told me owning a boat was like taking a cold shower throwing $100 bills out of the window while your wife yells at you...

Note to self... Never buy a boat...

Back
Top Bottom