• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What constitutes a "low ball offer"

I put all my friends stuff at least $100, below what it's worth. So, ODT guys get the good deal. Especially the Glocks. But, no matter what I post you get those guys that say, will you take so and so, I'm like your screwed because the people on ODT know a good deal and come back with the asking price. Then, those Low Ballets either offer more or just harass me about how bad they wanted that Glock. This has happen to me about 5x. If, it's a great deal and your 1st to contact me, just buy it, if NOT your LOST.

It's not a lowball, but I posted a WTB ad the other day. Within 24 hours I got a response...I asked to see pics and was told "they all look the same". That pissed me off, I told him he could keep it.

I put all my friends stuff at least $100, below what it's worth. So, ODT guys get the good deal. Especially the Glocks. But, no matter what I post you get those guys that say, will you take so and so, I'm like your screwed because the people on ODT know a good deal and come back with the asking price. Then, those Low Ballets either offer more or just harass me about how bad they wanted that Glock. This has happen to me about 5x. If, it's a great deal and your 1st to contact me, just buy it, if NOT your LOST.
Tell me about it. Try to help some of these boys out and they still want you to drive around the ****ing world and give em $100 off

I usually don't get really pissed off until the offers are 50% of asking or less, and then I'm too mad to reply.
Otherwise, I may laugh or just simply reply no. Or sometimes if I have something priced as a "steal" @ say $100, then someone offers me 50, I reply with "How bout $150", and then they can get pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom