• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you do?

I ask a bunch of "gun goobers" because for the most part, I don't have anyone close enough to me that I can sit and talk about things like this. And here, I have a degree of anonymity and feel like this community may have something to offer me... Here's my take on this as the dust settles: Her saying that sends a creepy message to me, I am feeling very uncomfortable with her position. I feel she is building a false safety net made of false assumptions, one that is not about knowing if I'm doing anything wrong--but that she may INTERPRET something I'm doing as wrong. And that implies that I am doing something wrong whether I am or not. And causes me to not trust HER...probably the exact opposite of what she was aiming for. Because even if I have nothing to hide (and with her, I have nothing to hide) now, I have something to fear.

I appreciate all your input, guys. Keep it coming.... This may be a turning point for me, may be the catalyst for wrinkling up the papers of 3 years together and tossing it into the waste basket, or not.

Good news is...must dudes will tell you how it is and straight to the point...usually, the complete opposite of any female, lol...(no, I'm not sexist ladies ; )

If your having problems now don't rush into marriage would be my advice not gonna get any easier
I'll second this, and it costs more to get out of.. She's either insecure about herself or she has something to hide, it could be a million things to choose from buddy..good luck

Back
Top Bottom