• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you do?

It was a comment about my Facebook activity. We've been together long enough, and I don't f*** around at all in any way. I even gave her my FB password a while ago. I have nothing to hide. But I don't want to live in fear that someday I may do something that can be interpreted as something to hide. It screams controlling to me. And, as I said, without buddies or anyone to shoot this sh**pile with, I came here. I just want to approach this in a respectful and well-thought out way, deserving of the respect that our relationship has earned. I had my fly off the handle moment, now it's time to decide how to proceed....

Sounds like the little green monster (Jealousy) is showing its head. Time to explain that you trust her and expect trust in return. There are a million opportunities to do something behind her back, so if she can't trust you then your relationship is doomed. It would be best to hash this out now before you get married and have children. Then it is nearly impossible to make a clean break of it.

It was a comment about my Facebook activity. We've been together long enough, and I don't f*** around at all in any way. I even gave her my FB password a while ago. I have nothing to hide. But I don't want to live in fear that someday I may do something that can be interpreted as something to hide. It screams controlling to me. And, as I said, without buddies or anyone to shoot this sh**pile with, I came here. I just want to approach this in a respectful and well-thought out way, deserving of the respect that our relationship has earned. I had my fly off the handle moment, now it's time to decide how to proceed....
Run, run now.

You could be an Ass about it and get a security cam that you can view from your iPhone and tell her you want to be able to see what she is doing while you are gone. Then ask her for her phone and look through her call history. Same with her computer browsing history, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In....

Let her know how she is making you feel. When she get pissed - tell her "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

AGAIN - This will not be received well - at all.

You could be an Ass about it and get a security cam that you can view from your iPhone and tell her you want to be able to see what she is doing while you are gone. Then ask her for her phone and look through her call history. Same with her computer browsing history, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In....

Let her know how she is making you feel. When she get pissed - tell her "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

AGAIN - This will not be received well - at all.
Not received well? This will start World War III.

2nd all the people stating if you're having red flags now, to slow down the marriage, if not run all together. Divorce sucks. A bad marriage can leave you in a bad place for years, and not just financially. That just doesn't go away quickly and easily.

On a completely different note, inter-racial marriages are extra tough too brother. All the neat little things about having different backgrounds and different cultures, make communication and a relationship in general extremely difficult, not too mention raising children if that comes up. Learned that in marriage number 1 and still paying for that stupid mistake.

Sounds like the little green monster (Jealousy) is showing its head. Time to explain that you trust her and expect trust in return. There are a million opportunities to do something behind her back, so if she can't trust you then your relationship is doomed. It would be best to hash this out now before you get married and have children. Then it is nearly impossible to make a clean break of it.

^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom