• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What do you do?

I ask a bunch of "gun goobers" because for the most part, I don't have anyone close enough to me that I can sit and talk about things like this. And here, I have a degree of anonymity and feel like this community may have something to offer me... Here's my take on this as the dust settles: Her saying that sends a creepy message to me, I am feeling very uncomfortable with her position. I feel she is building a false safety net made of false assumptions, one that is not about knowing if I'm doing anything wrong--but that she may INTERPRET something I'm doing as wrong. And that implies that I am doing something wrong whether I am or not. And causes me to not trust HER...probably the exact opposite of what she was aiming for. Because even if I have nothing to hide (and with her, I have nothing to hide) now, I have something to fear.

I appreciate all your input, guys. Keep it coming.... This may be a turning point for me, may be the catalyst for wrinkling up the papers of 3 years together and tossing it into the waste basket, or not.
:faint:

I will second the spidey-sense comment.
Sounds to me like you already know the answer, you don't like it and you are looking for validation.

Slow your roll, tell her how it is.
Honesty and frankness will get you off to the right start.
Decide where you want to compromise and where you will not.

I told mine on the FIRST DATE, "I am going to look at women until they day they close the lid. But after the commitment, I will never touch another."
She married me anyway.

Fear? SO she figures she can do something that you should fear. I think that's all kinds of red flag right there. And she lives in Costa Rica? So you going to be an expatriot living in Costa Rica with a woman who seems to think she has power over you?

Uhhhh...OK.

Yikes..sounds like a Stage 5 clinger....no disrespect intended, just an opinion..

83428027.jpg

What was her "If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear" in reference too?

Were you discussing the NSA being up every ones ass lately, or is she snooping on your computer usage or WHAT?

This is important to understand what the problem is - are you sensing a Liberal or a Control Freak?

Back
Top Bottom