• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you have that no one else does?

Man what a story...glad you took pics too. The view of the interior was like stepping back in time

I brought it back to cordele last week, and it is sitting in my driveway. I was scared to death a pecan tree was going to fall on it during the hurricane !! My neighborhood is destroyed by downed trees. We were fortunate to have minimum damage. We still dont have power though. I am glad yall like my old truck. It is a work in progress.

I brought it back to cordele last week, and it is sitting in my driveway. I was scared to death a pecan tree was going to fall on it during the hurricane !! My neighborhood is destroyed by downed trees. We were fortunate to have minimum damage. We still dont have power though. I am glad yall like my old truck. It is a work in progress.

Like it? I LOVE IT. It's super awesome and really cool that you're getting it road worthy!

How about a bob tailed surpressor ready.........Llama? I’m sure I’m the only one willing to put the time and good parts into a Llama build.....
50536EAC-2CF4-46C3-A76F-CA7C124F4F24.jpeg

D2E73DAF-11AA-48E3-914A-542A8554CA8F.jpeg

How about a bob tailed surpressor ready.........Llama? I’m sure I’m the only one willing to put the time and good parts into a Llama build.....
View attachment 1824724
View attachment 1824725

Is the top of the slide serrated? I dig it, that looks pretty awesome geezer geezer !
How about an 1884 Morgan silver dollar that's been in my family since 1884? I'm the fifth generation to possess it, it'll get passed down to the next generation.

View attachment 1824736 View attachment 1824735

Now that is cool!

Now that is cool!
Thanks, the story goes that my Great Great Grandmother kept several in a leather pouch for emergency money but never spent this one and gave it to her daughter (my Great Grandmother) for the same reason. My Great Grandmother was born in 1886, they were both Lakota Sioux and faced a lot of hatred and discrimination.

Back
Top Bottom