• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What do you think?

Update:
I don't think it really matters what we think. They WILL play for the NCAA championship on Jan 6.
I may be a Dog, but WAR EAGLE!

The defenses in the SEC obviously aren't what they've been. Auburn will have it's hands full with FSU and I can't imagine what the over/under will be.
OSU, hasn't played a top 15 team in over two years until yesterday and as usual, when they meet actual competition, we saw what happened. There is a reason OSU has the record it has against SEC teams in bowl games. OSU and Oregon are the new Notre Dame and USC for the press. ALWAYA OVER RATED! Had they made it, OSU would have been embarassed, as usual.
If Auburn beats FSU (and I hope they do), it would just put an exclamation point on what a step above the SEC is if they can beat a team like FSU while only bringing to the party average (at best) defense.
Oh yeah, besides being an SEC homer, I also hope they win so I can say LSU was the only team to beat the national champions. :cool:
Geaux (Auburn) Tigers!

Last edited:
Not a Auburn fan, but they deserve to play in NC game in January.

(If) Auburn played Bama again........Bama wins. Bama still #1 in the country.

Last night OSU proved to the world they're not NC material. Additionally, Urban left SEC for cushy schedule/job. I think he tired of the pressure of being a SEC coach.

That's my story and ........................

by the way, GO DAWGS.

Back
Top Bottom