• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened during the last Assault Weapons Ban?

The worst thing for me was that mags were limited to 10 rnds. Therefore, Glock 23 mags that were sold with new guns were 10 rnd mags. The real 13 rnd mags were inscribed Military and Law Enforcement only. You could still buy them at gun shows, but the price shot up to $60 each. Don't know how many 13 rnd mags I pade exorbitant prices for. I still have some, I think.

Para Ordnance was still based in Canada at the time. Double stack 1911's were limited to 10 rnd mags. ...even the P14-45 and P 13-45. The new guns came with 10 rnd mags and a coupon enabling you to send off to Canada for a full capacity mag.

Don't listen to these people, they will take them! Stockpile ar's and beta mags!!!! Buy all the ammo you can afford! It will someday save your family! Aaaahhhh Ron Paul,

Yup, high capacity mags, they are on the top of my list this year......, buy them while you can

60 round ar double stacks look intersting, 100 rounds double stack ar mags look cool too,ak mags, 30 round 5.7mags...get as many as you can, now.

It didn't affect me personally. I watched guys buying high cap mags for three or four times what they were worth and like what was said before, it made a few options on a few guns illegal. I had a bunch of high cap mags already and could get all I wanted since I was an active LEO. I have plenty of high cap mags now for all of my pistols, I don't own or intend to own an AR or AK. I would buy all of the mags I could afford now since a ban may happen again if the wrong people get in office. I think the ammo will be a bigger problem than a weapons ban. They can put a huge tax on ammo so the average shooter could not afford to buy any. I think they could get a huge tax passed easier than a ban.

I took the plastic M4 stock of my shotgun and put a regular plastic stock on a few week ago. I've just found out that my mossberg went from Assault Weapon to Sport weapon when I did that... like a transformer... No wounder I've been feeling less assaulty lately.... thank god the government is there to let me know when my inanimate objects have made me become a threat to everyone... Yeah, gun control.

Back
Top Bottom