• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened during the last Assault Weapons Ban?

I believe the last effort at an Assault Weapon Ban is still around and it includes every semi auto firerm. Sad thing is there are many supposed gun rights advocates who have no problem with a semi auto firearm ban.

Yep-

People need to look at what happened in England and Australia, and practically every single other country where guns used to be easy for law abiding citizens to obtain. I guess a lot of people simply don't read much.

I believe the last effort at an Assault Weapon Ban is still around and it includes every semi auto firerm. Sad thing is there are many supposed gun rights advocates who have no problem with a semi auto firearm ban.

Of course it is. These ignorant hoplophobes will never stop. Never! That is until we collectively have no firearms and lawlessness is exploding at the seams. The same ass bandits will start extolling the rights of the criminals or dig their head back in the sand and hope it all goes away.

It is only because of us-the vocal staunch supporters that the politicians fear us. During election time after the last big ban a clear message was sent. We however cannot rest despite the progress that has been accomplished. The threat to our rights is an ever present danger and if we become complacent our rights will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom