What happened to Cherokee Gun?

I've been in there lately and still good people working there willing to help and great prices on guns every time. It was full till closing time guaranteed they stay busy. They will be at Atlanta Expo Feb 25-26 if you can't go to the store go see them at the event.

https://rkshows.com/event/atlanta-ga-gun-show-2-25-2017/

Will have to stop by their booth if I get to go to the Atlanta show. Last time I saw them in Columbus they did me a pretty solid trade on a FAL. Good people to deal with, which was a fresh breath of air from the usual dealer types that pollute the shows down there.

They don't even have to do any advertising work on here anymore. The ridiculous prices on here automatically drive folks who want to buy local directly to them.
To that point though, C G&P no longer has the great prices they were previously known for. It is rare I find any deals in there anymore, especially when calling for prices, they seem to have priced them selves out of most of my business for firearms. I still buy a few boxes of ammo (which are not priced that great either), when I pick up a free transfer, but I pass on 99% of most things there now.

I've been in there lately and still good people working there willing to help and great prices on guns every time. It was full till closing time guaranteed they stay busy. They will be at Atlanta Expo Feb 25-26 if you can't go to the store go see them at the event.

https://rkshows.com/event/atlanta-ga-gun-show-2-25-2017/

Is RK the good show or Eastman? I can't remember, never been to either one but I saw a commercial for Eastman's show at the Cobb Civic center.

To that point though, C G&P no longer has the great prices they were previously known for. It is rare I find any deals in there anymore, especially when calling for prices, they seem to have priced them selves out of most of my business for firearms. I still buy a few boxes of ammo (which are not priced that great either), when I pick up a free transfer, but I pass on 99% of most things there now.

I rarely buy new guns (and when I do, it's usually some cheap deal offered online) but CG&P at least the last time I encountered them the show and before that in their shop, had some of the best overall selection and prices on used firearms I've seen in the State. Too many places nowadays just catering to "new" and "tactical" weapons and not enough emphasis on us "poor folk".

We are in the South, after all.

Back
Top Bottom