What happened to Cherokee Gun?

To that point though, C G&P no longer has the great prices they were previously known for. It is rare I find any deals in there anymore, especially when calling for prices, they seem to have priced them selves out of most of my business for firearms. I still buy a few boxes of ammo (which are not priced that great either), when I pick up a free transfer, but I pass on 99% of most things there now.

I personally wouldn't say that's it, more along the lines of everyone else is finally asking what items are worth and are now more in line with Cherokee. I went in there 2 months ago and bought a couple lowers and 2 new Glocks. Prices were still about $20-40 cheaper than anyone else LOCALLY, not GGS in Gainesville local. Sure there are other places online that may be the same or beat their pricing due to sheer volume, but you have to move a lot of product to get your prices down, or be willing to reduce your bottom line and many of the small mom and pops places simply can't compete. I stay local if I can unless the deal is too good to pass up or it's a hard to find item not likely available locally within my time frame.

Besides, Rich has always been fair to deal with in my opinion. They had the G42 for what, $379 I think when everyone else was at $430 and up so I called to verify they were in stock and drove up from work (40 minutes mind you). I get there and it's only the blue labels they had in which were X amount more. He didn't bat an eye, just apologized for the incorrect information and gave it to me for that so I promptly purchased more stuff while I was there. Good folks at more than fair prices imho.

Picked up a Hi-Point 9mm carbine at the December RK show from CG&P.

It was like $249 + tax.

Who's going to beat that?

They sold out the first day and I got the last one before the display gun.

Loves me some CG&P!

I've noticed some $ changes in the last 6 months or so but it's another hour drive to beat'em from what i know? i want to check out this store i keep hearing about in Cumming

Besides, Rich has always been fair to deal with in my opinion. They had the G42 for what, $379 I think when everyone else was at $430 and up so I called to verify they were in stock and drove up from work (40 minutes mind you). I get there and it's only the blue labels they had in which were X amount more. He didn't bat an eye, just apologized for the incorrect information and gave it to me for that so I promptly purchased more stuff while I was there. Good folks at more than fair prices imho.

Rich is the best. Very nice and easy to talk to and deal with. Never had an issue with them replying to messages on here and I noticed they havent been posting much lately. I just hope Rich is ok thats all.

I personally wouldn't say that's it, more along the lines of everyone else is finally asking what items are worth and are now more in line with Cherokee. I went in there 2 months ago and bought a couple lowers and 2 new Glocks. Prices were still about $20-40 cheaper than anyone else LOCALLY, not GGS in Gainesville local. Sure there are other places online that may be the same or beat their pricing due to sheer volume, but you have to move a lot of product to get your prices down, or be willing to reduce your bottom line and many of the small mom and pops places simply can't compete. I stay local if I can unless the deal is too good to pass up or it's a hard to find item not likely available locally within my time frame.

Price on the lowers and Glocks your are talking about? because I specifically know those 2 items are not priced cheaper than most, especially Glocks,(actually referred a friend to GT Distributors as C G&P prices were that much higher).

Back
Top Bottom