• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what is feedback etiquette for free items?

I think it should be mutual...its the respect and experience in dealing with that person getting and receiving..I expect a good experience and so does the other that is reflective of ones good feedback..shows character on both parties involved.IMHO

i wouldnt have a problem with that. i wouldn't hound the guy for it though

I think it should be mutual...its the respect and experience in dealing with that person getting and receiving..I expect a good experience and so does the other that is reflective of ones good feedback..shows character on both parties involved.IMHO
Very mature answer my friend. If it's free then there should be no expectation of something in return. At least that's the way I look at it. If I offer someone something then all I expect is a friendly experience and some pleasant chat. I have offered to help members build their rifles and I would be perfectly happy with them leaving with the knowledge of the AR platform and that I helped someone out. That's the purpose of giving.

in my mind if someone lists a free item and you show up and get the
item then at the very least you should leave a positive feedback.
but expecting a positive feedback in return for showing up and
getting free stuff is a little iffy.
What's the big deal. Showa good faith on both ends,don't lose sleep over it.Plus you get to meet some people you can put a face with for future deals.

Appreciated but not expected. Didn't get feedback for the last 2 deals but I am not sweating it, once I reached 20 deal or no deal. If you don't want to buy or sail I ain't worried.

Appreciated but not expected. Didn't get feedback for the last 2 deals but I am not sweating it, once I reached 20 deal or no deal. If you don't want to buy or sail I ain't worried.
It is rude to me for someone to not feed back IMHO, but some are weird or don't understand that number is how I pre judge the experience i should expect

I'm in my happy place with what I own and what I want to buy. A simple no thank you is not going rock my world.

Last new years resolution was no drunk posting this year is don't let some jackass on the internet ruin my day.

Back
Top Bottom