• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is going on around you for Memorial Day Weekend?

I had grand plans of taking my daughter to the zoo, smoking some meat and doing some yard work. Can't set any of that in stone because of the weather forecasts!!!!

I had grand plans of taking my daughter to the zoo, smoking some meat and doing some yard work. Can't set any of that in stone because of the weather forecasts!!!!

I have about given up on the weather man. I just go about my day then deal with it when it happens. It was an 80% chance last Saturday. I was able to go shoot a round of clays then work on my house for about 8 hours. It rained for about 15 minutes.

I have about given up on the weather man. I just go about my day then deal with it when it happens. It was an 80% chance last Saturday. I was able to go shoot a round of clays then work on my house for about 8 hours. It rained for about 15 minutes.
We were right there with you. I have 20+ Middle school kids coming for a pool party and the week started at 80% and turned out to be an awesome day. We had one rain shower later on.

Back
Top Bottom