• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best American 22lr bolt action on the market…

Probably not the popular answer but I have several Savage rimfire rifles that are awesome for the money, they shoot better than I am capable of shooting! lol
Savage B-22 is a lot of accuracy for the $. That would be my choice, with the savings going into the scope.

not a repeater
but you would be surprised how good (and fun) the crickett is.
its cheap, accurate , and fun. being a single shot, you dont just blow thru rounds, you tend to take your time and place every shot.
best part, you can get one used on the ODT between 250 and 500 bucks. or but one brand new at walmart for $126...
the ruger precision is great, i have one in 17hmr. dont know i would bother with a 22, 22 sniper shots are 50 to 80 yards. the 17 will run out to 300 yards...

not a repeater
but you would be surprised how good (and fun) the crickett is.
its cheap, accurate , and fun. being a single shot, you dont just blow thru rounds, you tend to take your time and place every shot.
best part, you can get one used on the ODT between 250 and 500 bucks. or but one brand new at walmart for $126...
the ruger precision is great, i have one in 17hmr. dont know i would bother with a 22, 22 sniper shots are 50 to 80 yards. the 17 will run out to 300 yards...
Ummm...you can run 22lr very successfully well past what you have run your 17.

Back
Top Bottom