• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is up with this guy?

hawk-eye

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
I am on you tube slacking off as usual, when I see the video below. I am not going to make a big deal out of it, but to me, the dude just committed 5 felonies without stating that what he was about to do is considered a felony and don't do it. Unless he has paid his $200 each and sent in a form 1 for each of the items in the video and received approval from the BATFE, I am pretty sure he has committed 5 felonies on camera and I don't want his ignorance to be spread around as the normal behavior of law abiding Georgians such as those fine folks here. I'm done.

Perhaps my ignorance on this if he has a FFL I guess?

Its not illegal if you do it on the internets right? :wacko:

But in answer to your question, No. Not illegal. You'll notice he does not attach the bottles to the pistol, barely even touches it before firing.

I'm sure he did that intentionally to avoid exactly what occured to you. He is still a dork though.

Doesn't the suppressor have to be attached to the weapon before it becomes illegal, without the paperwork?
If you placed your weapon's muzzle up against a perps head and pulled the trigger, don't you think that the perp's head would suppress the sound?
Would LEO make a case against you for using the perp's head as a suppressor?

Really ?
He shot through some plastic bottles. They weren't even attached to the pistol. I think you are grasping at straws here.

I'm just guessing here but I would think that since he didn't try to attach any of the bottles to the pistol then that's his loophole. Even though he clearly and frequently told us what he was trying to do he could probably still make a legal claim that he was just shooting empty bottles at close range.

Did he actually attach them to the muzzle? Looks like he just held the pistol up to the bottle. Reminds me of a video where Jerry Miculek was shooting with a pillow over his gun and made it quieter. I think you have the attach it for it to be against the law.

Really ?
He shot through some plastic bottles. They weren't even attached to the pistol. I think you are grasping at straws here.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
he shot through some bottles big ****in deal.

Back
Top Bottom