• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What should I get?

mattp38

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
20   0
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm not much of a knife guy, (more into guns). I've always had cheap pocket knives. I'm wanting to buy a good knife to carry everyday, (don't care anything about a collector), but I don't know what I should get. I'm looking to spend between $75 to $120ish, I'm not gonna spend 3 or 4 hundred, if I do that it'll be a gun :). What should I look to buy? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

ZT=Zero Tolerance. They make good stuff. My preference is the Benchmade Griptalian as far as folders go. Right in your budget and can't beat Benchmade quality, or their Lifesharp.

i still run cheap $5 knives or my edc is a $20 kershaw kuro that i got from walmart to replace my united cutlery edc. they last awhile and if something happens i go get a new $5 one and save money for more ammo...lol

You'll get a lot of responses with a lot of great suggestions. I keep going back to the Spyderco Delica, plain edge. Super thin, durable, great blade.

I have been running my $40 Kershaw for 2 years now. I am brutal on it and it's still going strong! But if your looking for a fixed blade go with a Esee Izula you won't regret it for about 70 bucks!

Back
Top Bottom