• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats the best 45 suppresor

Octane 45 HD from everything I have been reading.

Just picked mine up from QRF this past Monday. Fit and finish looks great on it... however I can't report on how it sounds because I don't have a threaded barrel on a .45 ACP yet. How's that for a problem?

Found a Storm Lake on PSA for $210... hoping for a $120-ish dollar lone wolf, but looks like I'm going to be ordering the expensive one.

Octane 45 is the easiest to clean with the best suppression, it also has the most mounting options, it's the current standard for best all around 45 suppressor
- CCF usually sells these for around $650

Osprey 45 is the lightest, has first round pop, can't be serviced, but allows for most sights to clear the suppressor negating the need for tall sights

Tirant 45 is not a bad can, but some baffles are aluminum and it is more expensive than the octane 45(which as has all steel baffles) without the additional ability to use 3 lug.

Hunter Towns Arms Guardian 45 is supposed to ship my the end of the month and it should be super cheap.

You are welcome to hear my Osprey and Octane head to head if you have a place to go use them.

I'd get the Osprey on looks alone. In a similar situation comparing 9mm cans and I'm think I'm going to go Octane 9 although it looks big.

Back
Top Bottom