• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's the deal with gay ass pistol arm braces?

I mean seriously you know you aren't attaching those things to your arms. More like using em as a stock. And they look gay as hell.

Just SBR that pistol and be done with it.

EDIT; It has been brought to my attention that shouldering a arm brace is now legal. So now I can see having an arm brace but it still looks gay.

https://www.atf.gov/file/11816/download

View attachment 1828689
KAK-Sig-Tube-10.jpg

POAR. Not everyone can afford to SBR.

It would suck if you paid to SBR a rifle and now everyone is running braces. That might irritate me a bit too.

The SBA3 brace is pretty good. Collapses like an M4 stock, so I swap it between my AR pistol and my Shockwave until I buy another.

The reason to not SBR/SBS has been the year plus wait for form 1's. If the eform thought of a month plus for approval holds true, I'll be SBSing the shockwave and my Yugo M92. Will consider the AR pistol though. The SBA3 brace is pretty good on it.

Because they do t want to have to fill out a form to carry it out of state.

Edit: Also, they can be shouldered. There’s a white form memo more current than your link. As someone with multiple SBR... I’ve also got a “pistol” AR for road trips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I had an SBR i would have to fill out a form EVERY time I wanted to shoot on my folks property in AL?
That makes the arm brace more appealing.

Not sure what's gayer. Arm braces or paying the government $200 to put a stock on. Ironically, the only non gay option is to say **** the government and do what you want, and also the option most likely to lead to unwanted gay sex.
Gubmint don't need no mo' money to waste...

Back
Top Bottom