• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats this symbol on this AR

When I googled Henchman Bootleggers it comes up with some Rap stuff.
I might have to cerkote it turkey turd tan.................

[h=3]OIF 09-11[/h]
Multi-National Corps-Iraq oversaw divisions in the north of Iraq (MND-N), in the west (MNF-W) (usually manned by units of the United States Marine Corps), in Baghdad (MND-B), and in the south (MND-S). MND-S was itself a fusion of two former multi-national divisions: Multi-National Division-Center (MND-C) and the British led Multi-National Division-Southeast (MND-SE). With the United Kingdom preparing to pull its remaining forces out of Iraq, the turnover of MND-SE marked the end of the last non-US led coalition force division remaining in Iraq.

I know Lakota is a native tribe from the plains, as are the Kiowa. I can't read the others, but I assume the other two are also tribes, and seeing how its dated 1780 as year of establishment, I don't think it is some rap thing.

I know Lakota is a native tribe from the plains, as are the Kiowa. I can't read the others, but I assume the other two are also tribes, and seeing how its dated 1780 as year of establishment, I don't think it is some rap thing.
on behalf of native americans everywhere,,, i think it has little to do with tribes and a lot to do with licking the love pump..... i'd get some 7 inch **** me pumps and shoulder it proudly...lol

Back
Top Bottom