• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

I have ordered from them 4 or 5 times. Shipping has always been very fast.

^^^^ This but I've always paid with my Debit Card.
I suspect those CC types of orders get filled ASAP where I'm sure they get plenty of "checks in the mail" orders but don't hold stock waiting on the payment to arrive. Could be out of stock by the time your check was received.

I did hear that sometimes they don't honor prices and there was a big fiasco on Black Friday last year I believe
I forgot bout that

Lol, i wouldnt order guns from them. I did order a magazine

I wouldnt trust their black friday deals

But palmetto on the other hand they are awesome!

I forgot bout that

Lol, i wouldnt order guns from them. I did order a magazine

I wouldnt trust their black friday deals

But palmetto on the other hand they are awesome!

I'm trying to recall it honestly, but I was suckered in. They had offered a handful of Caniks or Tisas (I believe) for a really good price. You had to log-in at a specific time to try and buy them. Their site crashed for seemingly hours and it's anyone's guess as to whether any of those "deals" actually made it to anyone. After the "deals" were gone, there was plenty of them in-stock for regular price.

I did hear that sometimes they don't honor prices and there was a big fiasco on Black Friday last year I believe
Not hear, but it happened to me. Not only that, they will sell a used firearm you just brought at a deal online, in store to someone else, even if you paid for it in full online. Screw you, basically. Also, they charge your card first, then it can take up to two weeks to ship an item, and they will cancel out orders with no **** given if they're out of stock, and then it will take 5-7 days to get a refund.

**** them. I speak from multiple terrible experiences.

Last edited:
I'm trying to recall it honestly, but I was suckered in. They had offered a handful of Caniks or Tisas (I believe) for a really good price. You had to log-in at a specific time to try and buy them. Their site crashed for seemingly hours and it's anyone's guess as to whether any of those "deals" actually made it to anyone. After the "deals" were gone, there was plenty of them in-stock for regular price.
It was the canik, the cz clone for like 99 dollars

The deal was bull****

I was online when it crashed. Apparently, they did a lottery type deal the next week. I was not picked. But, the year before I did get a RIA 1911 cheap. I have used their lay a way and used debit card to purchase all my items. Always shipped w/in a day or two of payment.

Not hear, but it happened to me. Not only that, they will sell an item in store even if you paid for it in full online. Screw you, basically. Also, they charge your card first, then it can take uo to two weeks to ship an item, and they will cancel out orders with no **** given if they're out of stock, and then it will take 5-7 days to get a refund.

**** them. I speak from multiple terrible experiences.

I personally hate their "cash discount" policy. It sucks to give them checking account info and then wait extra time.

Back
Top Bottom