• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

It was the canik, the cz clone for like 99 dollars

The deal was bull****

I remember them trying to make it right by offering another set of deals afterwards, but I don't think I tried. They drove a ton of traffic to their site, but just pissed off a bunch of people. If you want to drive traffic, make people sign-up for an opportunity to buy a deal and randomly select people.

I know that the item has not shipped as of today. They did tell me that much. You can give out shipping info without allowing customers to reroute, I don't think that statement is accurate.

I remember them trying to make it right by offering another set of deals afterwards, but I don't think I tried. They drove a ton of traffic to their site, but just pissed off a bunch of people. If you want to drive traffic, make people sign-up for an opportunity to buy a deal and randomly select people.
They had more than enough Caniks in stock, to sell twice over for every customer. Just think about it, if every customer was allowed to put a $99 Canik in their cart, you don't think customers would BUY MORE guns? Hell, I would. But no. They basically lost hundreds of thousands of dollars from future customers on that day alone. Yet, they had a crapload of those in stock within hours of selling out. You know how? By putting an additional letter on the UPC, thus creating a "totally different" item.

This has been covered online in depth on ar15.com

They offer decent prices at a complete disregard for ethics and customer service. Frankly, they should go out of business.

I ordered a couple of used S & W revolvers from them. Sent them a check by snail-mail. Took several weeks, but revolvers were in good shape and cheap.

Back
Top Bottom