• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

Have used them a few times, average to slightly slower than average shipping most times. I just recently put a gun on layaway through them, it is pretty annoying when you give routing and checking account info and then still have to wait 5 days. Sent electronic checking info today....we will see how long it takes!

Have used them a few times, average to slightly slower than average shipping most times. I just recently put a gun on layaway through them, it is pretty annoying when you give routing and checking account info and then still have to wait 5 days. Sent electronic checking info today....we will see how long it takes!

I did the e-check one time because it was a rather pricey firearm and the difference between e-check and credit card was significant. Since then, it hasn't been worth the minor savings.

I looked at that one. How do you like it?

I like it, but not over my Safariland ALS or GLS holsters. ALS is intuitive to me after so many years of use, GLS is just natural since it is where your hand goes anyways.

I carry my 5" in a GLS pro fit holster because it is the only on that will cover the entire slide. I have a molded GLS 578 for a 4.25" that fits but it is left handed and my slide sticks out.

Had to have a custom IWB holster made by blackdogconcealment, but it was still here in 4 days and fits perfectly.

If you find something at grabagun that is similarly priced, you wont go back to Buds lol. Not when your gun arrives in less than 3 days from TX. I always order at night or early AM to make sure my order doesn't come in during a busy time of the day.

I like it, but not over my Safariland ALS or GLS holsters. ALS is intuitive to me after so many years of use, GLS is just natural since it is where your hand goes anyways.

I carry my 5" in a GLS pro fit holster because it is the only on that will cover the entire slide. I have a molded GLS 578 for a 4.25" that fits but it is left handed and my slide sticks out.

Had to have a custom IWB holster made by blackdogconcealment, but it was still here in 4 days and fits perfectly.

I think I may go with the GLS. Was hoping to hear from someone who has the Blade Tech. I've owned a few of those and really enjoyed them. The Safariland I really like for a basic holster isn't made for this model. I have one for my HK and one for my J-frames and it's perfect. Lined as well.

The standard suede line 5378 will fit the core series even with the tall sights. I had no issue drawing with a 5" model.

If you prefer a suede lined vs the polymer pro fit it will fit.

I didnt like the idea of a universal holster that fits 170 gun models but after getting it for $30 and the adjustments are fine and stay where you leave it. I am sold, they have made one of the best universal holsters I have ever seen.

The standard suede line 5378 will fit the core series even with the tall sights. I had no issue drawing with a 5" model.

If you prefer a suede lined vs the polymer pro fit it will fit.

I didnt like the idea of a universal holster that fits 170 gun models but after getting it for $30 and the adjustments are fine and stay where you leave it. I am sold, they have made one of the best universal holsters I have ever seen.

You think THIS ONE would fit?

You think THIS ONE would fit?

The ALS will not fit, due to the locking mechanism that is in the top part that attaches to the ejection port opening. The sights will hit the ALS system. The GLS will work, I have the http://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Paddle-Concealment-Holster-Wesson/dp/B00S4P9Z5Y, they are sometimes cheaper through LApolice gear, MidwayUSA or other places but if you have Prime with Amazon it is worth it.

Safariland part number for right hand is:
5378-219-411

Their website says the standard model will not fit a CORE, but my 5inch fits just fine and locks everytime.

If you want a GLS pro-fit holster:
578-83-411 I think is the one for up to 4.5in barrels. The one I have is for up to 5.25in barrels.

The ALS will not fit, due to the locking mechanism that is in the top part that attaches to the ejection port opening. The sights will hit the ALS system. The GLS will work, I have the http://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Paddle-Concealment-Holster-Wesson/dp/B00S4P9Z5Y, they are sometimes cheaper through LApolice gear, MidwayUSA or other places but if you have Prime with Amazon it is worth it.

Safariland part number for right hand is:
5378-219-411

Their website says the standard model will not fit a CORE, but my 5inch fits just fine and locks everytime.

If you want a GLS pro-fit holster:
578-83-411 I think is the one for up to 4.5in barrels. The one I have is for up to 5.25in barrels.

Awesome! Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom