• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

On a more positive note. I ordered a rifle from CDNN on Friday night and they had it into FedEx yesterday. The tracking says it will be at my FFL on Wed. The price on this gun was lower than Buds with their flat rate shipping included.

I don't see how that would work and be sustainable in the long run. Companies with a better business model and similar prices may begin to chip away at their business. I personally won't order from them again. The way they operate and lack of customer service stinks.

It's called drop shipping, practically every online supplier does it. One business model is a company is simply an online site, and 100% of their inventory is drop ship, they don't stock anything. It's quite sustainable and lucrative. Zero money tied up in inventory, distribution cost, etc.

It's called drop shipping, practically every online supplier does it. One business model is a company is simply an online site, and 100% of their inventory is drop ship, they don't stock anything. It's quite sustainable and lucrative. Zero money tied up in inventory, distribution cost, etc.
Great you can continue to order from them if you want....I won't be anymore. I think there are better options out there.

I have a question for those who have had good to decent experiences with Buds...I really want to purchase a vepr-12 from buds. Do you think it would be worth a shot or no?

The Bill The Bill ...I'm Sorry you were given the runaround. Stories like yours are why I'm not so sure I should even try. I appreciate you sharing your experience tho. The only reason I'm still considering ordering from them is because it seems Only Buds and Atlantic Firearms has Vepr12's in stock. I rarely read anything about customers ordering from Atlantic. And Buds has mixed reviews..Some good some Bad.

I dunno..I just want a Vepr12 y'all!

So just to update you all. My order was cancelled last Mondy. I was supposed to receive my refund within 3-5 business days. As of right now still no refund. You guys have any ideas what I should do?

I don't use Buds anymore, I'll use cheaperthandirt before using Buds again.

grabagun.com is my go to place for fast service, no CC fees. Grabaquote is awesome by the way if you see an item with the option!

Back
Top Bottom