• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's Up with Buds Gun Shop??

What's grabaquote?

Grabagun on some items will have an option next the add to car that says grab-a-quote, they will email you in less than 5 mins a price and you have 24 hours to accept.

My last week's quotes:
Eotech XPS2-0 grabaquote price $431
Trijicon RMR's are as low as $401 i think for the dual illuminated models and like $440ish for the led.
Scar 16 a few weeks ago I got quoted at $2000 and almost pulled a financial trigger lol.

All of their prices are subject to change unless quoted and accepted in the 24 hour time limit.

I checked Slickguns, grabagun and other places before checking Buds on an M&P 9mm Preformance Center. Grabagun and Buds came out to be the same price but I qualify for the Qualified Professional program at Buds so I ended up getting a good bit off so after insurance and everything, I still paid less than Grabagun. We'll see how long it takes.

I checked Slickguns, grabagun and other places before checking Buds on an M&P 9mm Preformance Center. Grabagun and Buds came out to be the same price but I qualify for the Qualified Professional program at Buds so I ended up getting a good bit off so after insurance and everything, I still paid less than Grabagun. We'll see how long it takes.

Which performance center model did you get? I have the 5" ported an love it, I would like to shoot it against the 4.25" model just to see if I liked it more. It sucked having to get a bunch of new holsters. Dawson Precision is the only one I know of that makes replacement CORE height sights at the moment.

20151122_160831_resized.jpg

The 4.25" 9mm. I have no M&P holsters so I have to get something anyway. Been trying to find something compatible. Looking at the Safariland 578 or the Blade Tech Revolution.

Back
Top Bottom