• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your bottom dollar?

There is a (custom) Axis listed for trade that has an aftermarket stock installed. His items are ar-15, ak-47, sps, sks. Would a fair trade be an inoperable parts rifle without disclosure on your end? Perhaps a gun that won't hold minute of moose? Then he calls mad and gets told, what did you expect for a $200 rifle, Carlos Hathcock's Model 70? Of course my ethics would never allow this, but that is the sort of trader who deserves the raw deal that he wishes to perpetrate on others. I think that I'll offer him $125 if he gives me the original stock.

If my price is firm, I mark ad firm. If not I`m open to offers, no butt hurt. I have bought items and asked if they sell for lower . I do it in a way though that explains my reasonings and if not,no harm, no fowl. Life is not that complicated.

Well based on your apparent virginity on the treacherous trader, and your one red mark for not showing up, you can have it for a mere 20% over my trade value. Don't be replying with," But, you only wanted $500 cash and had a trade value of $600, I don't understand why those 2 are different".
Let me explain why they're different, its so when you offer me a $400 Glock, LEO trade in, and want $600 for it in trade, I have pre-inflated my trade value to offset your inflated expected trade in, value.
Dauum, just typing that made me feel more like I do now than I did while typing it. Had head rush, cough, bigger rush, spilled coffee, scared cat in lap, now I'm headed to ER to get cat claws surgically removed.

Well based on your apparent virginity on the treacherous trader, and your one red mark for not showing up, you can have it for a mere 20% over my trade value. Don't be replying with," But, you only wanted $500 cash and had a trade value of $600, I don't understand why those 2 are different".
Let me explain why they're different, its so when you offer me a $400 Glock, LEO trade in, and want $600 for it in trade, I have pre-inflated my trade value to offset your inflated expected trade in, value.
Now yer makin' mah head spin with dat math shtuff :confused2:

Back
Top Bottom