• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Whats your bottom dollar?

Someone asked me that the other day! I responded with “make an offer”, he responded with “I will get back to you tomorrow “. Never got an offer back.

Men are losing the ability to negotiate. All this fat free food and artificial sweeteners making their estrogen sky rocket.
To add to my last comment, men aren’t just losing the ability to negotiate, they have no integrity either.

I recently made a trade deal with a “guy” more like a “hairless cat”. He agreed to the time and place, only to back out, twice!! I was actually part way there the second time, and took time off work to go. You can tell by his posts, he’s waiting for a better deal.

I’d tell him how cowardly it is to not follow through on your word, but men probably tell him that a lot. I hope he doesn’t fool any of y’all with his crap.

I find it hard to negotiate when the other side wants msrp for theirs and makes a pawn shop offer on yours. I usually show them the price at Buds and ask them what their used gun price is.

The prices on these classifieds are so outlandish it pathetic. People take a 1911 and put a set of grips on it and all of a sudden it worth 10 percent more than a brand new one. The really stupid dilema is they won't read this and take the hint.

The prices on these classifieds are so outlandish it pathetic. People take a 1911 and put a set of grips on it and all of a sudden it worth 10 percent more than a brand new one. The really stupid dilema is they won't read this and take the hint.

I had one this afternoon wanting retail +20% in "trade" maybe that is why his has been listed for months...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom