• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your favorite AR lower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah yeah, I know..... "A lower is a lower"

We all know that, but let's be honest, we all like having cool looking guns and everybody has a favorite roll mark.

So what's yours?

I've always liked the Mega Machine Shop atomic logo.

EDIT: PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN !!!!!!

View attachment 457327

What's your favorite AR lower?
One that holds the most important part (The trigger group) without failures!

www.customar15.net_wp_content_uploads_2013_11_IASBillet2.jpg

Can't believe no one posted this one since they are on here too, I kind of like it.

Good looking lower right there!

I've been to Integrity Arms a couple of times. They are a great group of guys!
I did a deal in their parking lot the other day and needed a couple things but they weren't open. I called and the owner (can't remember his name ) came and opened up for me. That is way cool in my opinion and will use them for my next build.

OK mouth, tell you what, I'll meet you at any range you'd like, indoor, outdoor, doesn't matter, give me any AR you want, can be the crappiest rattle trap you can find. I'll out shoot you, or pretty much any of you mall ninjas on here, It ain't the gun, it's the operator, simple fact.. I have money to back this up in case any of you wannabee shooters want to try your luck .. but you're just gonna lose .. put up or shut up ..

Wow! You guys need to lay off the drugs, alcohol and steroids, very badly! Arrogance is completely annoying, I'll bet you get all the girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom