• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

When to file second form?

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
I filed my first Form 4 using a new trust on 1/27. I'm already itching for something else though. Should I wait until the first stamp comes back before filing another one or just go ahead and file? I dont think the first one should have any problem but I dont know since I've never used it before.

I submitted my first efile on November 11th.
I submitted my second efile on November 29th.
I submitted my third efile on December 27th.
I submitted my fourth efile on February 5th.
I submitted my fifth efile on February 11th.

I have yet to get any of them back. I may have gone a bit overboard. It seems my lack of patience leads me to think I need to file another one to occupy the wait time. Pretty sure I am done now.

I would keep filing em that way it doesn't feel like ur waiting a long time for em. They'll keep coming in.

Kinda my logic as well. Right now the wait seems like it is taking forever, but eventually I will start getting stamps back every two weeks to a month.

I submitted my first efile on November 11th.
I submitted my second efile on November 29th.
I submitted my third efile on December 27th.
I submitted my fourth efile on February 5th.
I submitted my fifth efile on February 11th.

I have yet to get any of them back. I may have gone a bit overboard. It seems my lack of patience leads me to think I need to file another one to occupy the wait time. Pretty sure I am done now.

So you don't know for sure if you trust is good? Did you do it yourself or had a lawyer do it?

So you don't know for sure if you trust is good? Did you do it yourself or had a lawyer do it?

Doug King did my trust although is is the same "Brown Form" stickied at the top of our NFA forum. I know my trust is good. Many others have used this same trust and have been approved.

Back
Top Bottom