• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which 22 Can to Choose?

FOOMAN

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
Looking at getting a 22 can. Looking at Sparrow, Outback II, and Warlock II. Really interested on what people think of the Warlock. I do not shoot full auto or 5.7. I do not shoot a lot (maybe two to three times a month). I want a can that will last and that is why I thinking of the Sparrow but will the Warlock last just as long? Let me know what your experiences. This is my first 22 can. Waiting on a Form 4 for my 45 can and waiting on the Mystic to be built before I can send off Form 4 for it.

Either sparrow or warlock. I'm partial.to the Sparrows clamshell design for easy cleaning. And silencerco has awesome customer service.

Doesn't the gemtech have some aluminum baffles? And aluminum is not to be used with the dip and not good in an ultra sonic cleaner.

Either sparrow or warlock. I'm partial.to the Sparrows clamshell design for easy cleaning. And silencerco has awesome customer service.

Doesn't the gemtech have some aluminum baffles? And aluminum is not to be used with the dip and not good in an ultra sonic cleaner.

Baffles in the Warlock are Aluminum as well.

Well that would make my decision for me. Sparrow.
Have you considered the swr specter 2 ?

I will take a look at it. It is only $50 more than the Warlock. It is about $100 cheaper than the Sparrow. I will spend the money on the Sparrow if it is the best. But if the Spectre or Warlock will last just as long and is just as quiet then why spend the additional money? Not shooting full auto and will only use 22lr. Trying to see what people think.

I will take a look at it. It is only $50 more than the Warlock. It is about $100 cheaper than the Sparrow. I will spend the money on the Sparrow if it is the best. But if the Spectre or Warlock will last just as long and is just as quiet then why spend the additional money? Not shooting full auto and will only use 22lr. Trying to see what people think.

I think the specter would last just as long. Really might just come down to if you like monocores or not when deciding between the specter and sparrow. Spectre is very quiet and if I remember will handle 22wmr.

Back
Top Bottom