• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which vette to buy?

Which car?

• Total voters
I agree 100% and that's exactly what my father in law said but... his f250 tranny went out and he walked in and out for $14k on a brand new car and they gave him season tix for this years Falcons... he doesn't seem to mind the better mpg either
Idgaf I'm not driving or buying a Kia. I prefer not to deal with Indians or Koreans, well gas station Indians are ok. Diamond industry Indians not so much

I still like the C5 Z06. It's rough around the edges compared to the newer versions, but for the money it's hard to beat, especially if you're saving cash to buy. I'd go for an 04 LeMans edition.

128712-500-0@2x.jpg

Idgaf I'm not driving or buying a Kia. I prefer not to deal with Indians or Koreans, well gas station Indians are ok. Diamond industry Indians not so much
I agree, I don't patronize Indian run stations, and would never buy a car from a country that wants to nuke us. Yea I know north and South Korea , take one of each and tell me the difference. Piss on them and their Georgia built cars. Just remember the profits of their products goes right back to Korea, the only thing spent here is just the minimum to produce the car.

I agree, I don't patronize Indian run stations, and would never buy a car from a country that wants to nuke us. Yea I know north and South Korea , take one of each and tell me the difference. Piss on them and their Georgia built cars. Just remember the profits of their products goes right back to Korea, the only thing spent here is just the minimum to produce the car.
Thats like saying North America and South America are the same thing. Basically you are calling yourself a Mexican.

I still like the C5 Z06. It's rough around the edges compared to the newer versions, but for the money it's hard to beat, especially if you're saving cash to buy. I'd go for an 04 LeMans edition.

128712-500-0@2x.jpg
Although I still like the C5 Z06, an early C6 Z06 might not break the bank. The 505 HP engine is fantastic. One great thing about Corvettes - no matter what year model you're looking for, it's pretty easy to find a nice, very low mileage example for sale. It wouldn't be hard to find a nice 2005-2006 for around 30k.

all i can say is this..better get it now and ask for forgiveness latter...because you will regret what ever choice you make..but it will make you feel better when you slide down into that high bolstered leather seat ..ahh the smell of leather and hit the switch put in sport or track mode and lay it down..

Back in 2009 i sat down to breakfast with a couple exec's from GM and another guy in the RV business. The RV guy expected to loose his job in the coming months because of the slowdown. Of course, The GM guys were getting bailed out by the government. Fair? I told the the GM guys they owed me for all the junk they had sold me over the years with the latest example of a Z71 truck with a Fred Flintstone tranny that the transmission mech. told me had some soft metal parts that he would not replace with OEM parts because they had been failing in several year models. I told them my next truck would be Toyota. One replied" But don't you think the quality is better now"? I don't know or care. I told him I thought they had taken advantage of customer loyalty. Took advantage of Buy American to keep the jobs. I told them they were no better than a cheating spouse promising to do better. Love my Yota truck!!!!!!!!!! It is built in the USA. My Z71 was built in Canada

Back
Top Bottom