• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which vette to buy?

Which car?

• Total voters
Dude. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. The Toyota I had drank a quart of oil every 300 miles. The 86 iroc I had was great. Yes the t Tops leaked. The 89 GTA transam I had was great. The retired cop car Chevrolet Caprice was great. The Dodge I had a short experience with sucked. The mustang GT I had was pure garbage. Every manufacturer has its issues. My Infiniti is great. My Nissan's all I ever had were great. My 04 Silverado is great although it isn't perfect. I want and will have a vet and it wont have a warranty.

I understand the heart wants, what the heart wants.... But I'll never forgive GM, I understand a few lemons come out from time to time, that I could get over, but the way GM treated me, that's a whole different story. I've had 2 Nissan Frontiers ( I drive one now) both great trucks. There is a reason why Americans have quit buying American cars & trucks, the quality just isn't there, as compared to the Japanese cars and trucks. My last jab at GM...
hateGM.jpg

1. You should have already been saving and ready to buy now, asking this question!

2. If you are going to wait a couple years, then save up, and get something newer with less miles and more bad ass!

IMO... of course!

Well an update. I was seriously contemplating a financed zr1 for 60k. I even went and sat in it. I couldn't pull the trigger. It was too beautiful. I would loose my mind when it got scratched or dented. The very next day the 5k transmission in my truck died. I would have went that day with a trailer to get the vette. lol I would have been screwed. I spent 5k on a high performance transmission and it lasted about 65k miles. Now I'm torn on buying a newer truck to replace my aging 200K+ mile truck or keeping it and buying a vette. If I buy a truck a vette is much further away. I'll still have to buy my daughter a vehicle of some sort
My daughter will have to drive something to school the 2017/2018 school year. The original plan was my truck while I drove the vette. I'm not too sure all this makes sense as bulletin bourbon is good. lol I'll check it later an maybe edit it again

You can buy a new truck now, GM has fantastic pricing right now, and pick up a cheaper vette also. You don't have to get a zr-1 , a coupe is still a vette. 10-15k for a nice c-5, 20-35k for a nice c-6, 40k and up for a nice c-7. Still have some left over for your daughters car.

You can buy a new truck now, GM has fantastic pricing right now, and pick up a cheaper vette also. You don't have to get a zr-1 , a coupe is still a vette. 10-15k for a nice c-5, 20-35k for a nice c-6, 40k and up for a nice c-7. Still have some left over for your daughters car.
I don't have your money. Lol. I don't have any right now. Uncle Sam just got enough to buy a c5 in great condition. 63k for a Duramax new. 50k for a 2015.

Back
Top Bottom