• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Which vette to buy?

Which car?

• Total voters
and spend the next year frustrated by the warranty issues..get the vette

Don't tell me about warranty issues... I bought a new, ordered from the factory 1991 Firebird, that I changed the oil every 3000 miles, and did every damn thing by the GM factory maint. book... In just 27,000 miles ( just 3000 miles out of warranty) The GD car had a oil leak (that re-occured every 3000 miles, after it was discovered) the T-tops leaked since day one when it rained (but only on the drivers side) The radiator leaked, and would over heat if you were dumb enough to try to go through a drive through, and order food... Not to mention the clutch was almost done at 40k...
I have never had such a big POS car as the GM... Get a Vette... And see how much GM gives a damn about you... Or the car you purchased from them...

I had a 2003 Dodge Dakota that I traded for a 2009 Tacoma ( I wish I had not done that impulse buy.) Both of them were 100% better than anything you would get from GM... Yeah, get the Vette... I'm sure you'll be happy with it...

Don't tell me about warranty issues... I bought a new, ordered from the factory 1991 Firebird, that I changed the oil every 3000 miles, and did every damn thing by the GM factory maint. book... In just 27,000 miles ( just 3000 miles out of warranty) The GD car had a oil leak (that re-occured every 3000 miles, after it was discovered) the T-tops leaked since day one when it rained (but only on the drivers side) The radiator leaked, and would over heat if you were dumb enough to try to go through a drive through, and order food... Not to mention the clutch was almost done at 40k...
I have never had such a big POS car as the GM... Get a Vette... And see how much GM gives a damn about you... Or the car you purchased from them...

I had a 2003 Dodge Dakota that I traded for a 2009 Tacoma ( I wish I had not done that impulse buy.) Both of them were 100% better than anything you would get from GM... Yeah, get the Vette... I'm sure you'll be happy with it...
I used to work for Dodge/daimeler chyrysler....enough said

Dude. Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. The Toyota I had drank a quart of oil every 300 miles. The 86 iroc I had was great. Yes the t Tops leaked. The 89 GTA transam I had was great. The retired cop car Chevrolet Caprice was great. The Dodge I had a short experience with sucked. The mustang GT I had was pure garbage. Every manufacturer has its issues. My Infiniti is great. My Nissan's all I ever had were great. My 04 Silverado is great although it isn't perfect. I want and will have a vet and it wont have a warranty.

A lot has changed with Government Motors since Obama bought them...

image.jpeg

I really like the version of the corvette that Cadillac made for a couple years

But a used corvette is tops for making people think you have tons of money when you really didn't spend that much

Back
Top Bottom