• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who else here loses money EVERY time they sell a firearm?

Would you sell a firearm for more than you paid for it?

• Total voters
You do you. If the atf wants to **** with you, they still gonna. Whether you made a few bucks or not.

Bet this is more hype and fear than atf agents actually giving a flying f and pursuing anything. Just a tack-on charge to your more aggregious "crimes."

You do you. If the atf wants to **** with you, they still gonna. Whether you made a few bucks or not.

Bet this is more hype and fear than atf agents actually giving a flying f and pursuing anything. Just a tack-on charge to your more aggregious "crimes."
Egregious? Like voting for Donald Trump?

EDIT: Whoa now!!!! I love Donald Trump. I was making an example of what johnny law might find egregious.

A number of years ago, I got a great deal on a used Beretta Vertec Inox 92F. Mechanically fine, but the original owner wore it as his carry, but he had really nasty sweat and I had to have the frame refinished and cerakoted.

I rebuilt it as a 'ghost' Beretta (stainless parts). So I put maybe $120 of work into a $300 used gun and found a willing buyer at $750 - so I made some money on that one, but overall, nah. On the other hand, I wouldn't expect to make a profit on a new or near-new firearm I buy, use extensively, and then sell.

A number of years ago, I got a great deal on a used Beretta Vertec Inox 92F. Mechanically fine, but the original owner wore it as his carry, but he had really nasty sweat and I had to have the frame refinished and cerakoted.

I rebuilt it as a 'ghost' Beretta (stainless parts). So I put maybe $120 of work into a $300 used gun and found a willing buyer at $750 - so I made some money on that one, but overall, nah. On the other hand, I wouldn't expect to make a profit on a new or near-new firearm I buy, use extensively, and then sell.
Reported

Back
Top Bottom