Who has guns they've never shot?

For some we ask the question this way.
Do you have any guns you have shot or knives that have been used to cut?

:) lol :) I'm no @Leatherhead I have been known to shoot a 9mm or two.
AND I opened the mail with my Makora II "Booger Ant" (green fire ant) yesterday.
Of course I had to send it off to MT for a cleaning today, but it is a "user" now. :)
I even have holsters I'll never wear because of the famous people I got them from...
YOU know who you are. :)

I have guns that i have not had time to shoot yet, but none that i would never shoot. I don't see myself ever owning a gun that i would never shoot. But there was a set of revolvers on here that if i had loads and loads of cash may make me rethink that position.

Bryan, buying a gun that you do not plan to shoot is a decision only you can make. There are always those who do not ever buy guns that they are not going to shoot, and that is a valid opinion. I am lucky that I own more than one or two guns and do not have to shoot every gun I own. I have guns that I designate to be carry guns or home defense guns and I shoot them regularly. I also have guns that I do not plan on shooting. Again, I am lucky that I can make the decision to buy guns I do not plan on shooting. Bryan, it is your money and your decision. Good luck in deciding and if you buy, let’s see some pictures.

I have some that haven't been shot....yet. I hope to change that this year.

I do have an all matching Luger that people say I shouldn't shoot but I enjoy shooting it so much.

I once had a surplus rifle that was still in cosmoline....she was so beautiful that I couldn't shoot her. HAD to sell it

My brother worked for Otasco back 30 years ago,they sold hunting rifles,he bought 2 of the John Wayne commemorative rifles,he still has them and they have never been shot.
upload_2017-1-27_9-15-3.png

I am considering for the first time buying a gun that I don't plan to shoot. Who has guns They bought that they've never planned a shoe when they bought it?

I have a Smith and Wesson .357, Classic , and a Rossi Princess that have never been fired. I bought these off ODT, but when I bought them I did not know they were new still in box with everything that originally came with the Guns. I put them in the Safe , now that I'm going to a Grand-Father in April, my Grand-daughter will get those guns.

My brother worked for Otasco back 30 years ago,they sold hunting rifles,he bought 2 of the John Wayne commemorative rifles,he still has them and they have never been shot.
View attachment 1042345

When I moved to California in 1999 I visited a potential client retailer (later a customer:becky:) named Stater Bros. Markets and was stunned to see one of these hanging over the receptionist's desk in the main lobby of the corporate offices. I could have cried, what a welcome sight.

Back
Top Bottom