• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has the oldest eform Form 4?

If y'all wanna get your blood pressure up a little, go to the reddit eform 4 approval thread and look at all of the last week of April/first week of May approvals that have already happened.

If y'all wanna get your blood pressure up a little, go to the reddit eform 4 approval thread and look at all of the last week of April/first week of May approvals that have already happened.
that's what i have been using to keep an eye on a reference point... like robo said. im just ready to be done with the process. got over bought into the 90ish days hype. and bought mine on the tax free day theh LGS was doing.
not sure ill do this again unless there is hard evidence that its consistently within around that 90ish day
time

I feel your pain. I certified 4/25 and seeing 5/3 approvals on reddit while I'm still waiting is very anger inducing.
So there’s no need to even think about a Labor Day pending….

Till at least Memorial Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It's just obnoxious to have to deal with incompetence like this. I get that it takes time to get to my form. Even then, it's electronically filed. I've filed nics requests, it take 45 seconds to fill out a form. There's no reason for this **** to take that long. Especially when I'm the only dude in the country with my name. Absolutely absurd

Back
Top Bottom