• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who is resident tire expert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears if you go with a 38 inch tall tire, Nitto offers this in a 15.5 width in the Mud Grappler. Step down to a 37 inch tall tire, and it's 13.5 width. According to the chart, there is only about a 3/4 inch difference in diameter between the two, but two inches difference in width..

Starting to look like these are the ones I am going to have to go with, once budget and wants are calculated, they seem to be the best match.

Yeah at $500.99 per tire. I am working in the wrong line of work :) I will ask my tire guy if he can get them any cheaper. I have looked at so many tires that my eyes are crossing trying to find one.

Lol man i promise you they are not making much.. the manufacturer is though! Good luck on your search, i found the mickey ATZ in a 37x13.50R18 they were running around $382+ ship

Lol man i promise you they are not making much.. the manufacturer is though! Good luck on your search, i found the mickey ATZ in a 37x13.50R18 they were running around $382+ ship

I'll have to check w/ my mechanic/tire guy and see what the Nittos are per tire. He told me $1700 mounted/balanced and normally does not charge me much for labor (if any). So, once I figure out what he is charging for labor, I may be able to swing a $400 tire :)

I'll have to check w/ my mechanic/tire guy and see what the Nittos are per tire. He told me $1700 mounted/balanced and normally does not charge me much for labor (if any). So, once I figure out what he is charging for labor, I may be able to swing a $400 tire :)

Yeah man that is not bad at all.. i know the Nittos are good tires. Those baja ATZs wear well also. My buddy ran some on his cummins and they have gotten great mileage with proper rotation and keeping air checked. I'd say he is giving you a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom