• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who On ODT Does Body Work?

I would take it to a body shop to get an estimate. I would ask around locally. A lot of folks have quit doing shade tree body work because it requires a lot of investment and parts and such tie up a lot of cash and folks cant afford to do it on the side. Other option would be to just drive it the way it is or list it for sale on Facebook marketplace. I would not get discouraged because someone has not come forward. There are options.

Someone hit my Toyota Camry in my driveway while I was on vacation. Nothing like coming home to a damaged vehicle. We have an idea who did it but no proof. Went to Marietta Toyota and got an estimate. Yikes.

I repaired a couple of vehicles for a huband and wife that were on vacation when a jackass went off road and through the garage damaging both of their vehicles.

Subbed, I have an 2010 F150 that need a new front driver fender and either body filler or dent pulled on the lower driver door. I want to pay cash and not file it under insurance. Got one quote for $3-5k, depending on if they had to replace the door. I thought that was a bit much. Honestly, I think the guy thought he could get that much cause it’s a low mileage truck, only 56k currently.

Good body work is expensive, even when it's just swapping out panels with no paint or frame work. Add in a few sensors and maybe an ECU or wiring harness and the price escalates fast.

Back
Top Bottom