• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who Owns & Carries a Slim Single-Stack 9mm?

I usually save the good stories for the paying customers! LOL
How about a piece of my birthday cake?
59b894b176f4ce9c63f49f371f2547a3.jpg

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I picked up my P365 mid April. So far I'm around 8000 rounds with 1 Federal Aluminum FTE. That happened around 120 rounds of rapid fire. I've put 5 or 6 different brands and grains through it. 115, 124, 124+P, 135, 148 grains. Over 700 rounds of Aluminum. One FTE after all that. It's my EDC.
Only thing not original is the white crayon on the slide & mags.

Holy cow, 8000 rounds since mid-April?! That's about 16 weeks ago, which means you shoot an average of 500 rounds per week. That's a crapload of ammo man.

G43 - also a G42 when I want to pocket carry. I have owned a Nano, XDS (great pre-recall, horrible post recall), Shields, etc. Kept coming back to the glocks. The Talon version I have meets my needs. I wanted to like the Shield, but the mag release was a deal breaker- kept dropping mags during firing. The Sig 365 is intriguing, waiting to see how the reliability plays out.

I've tried several and the one that suits me best is the Shield 9mm with Apex trigger and TFX sights. Thin, lightweight, comfortable grip, decent capacity for a single stack, and I shoot better with it than any of the others I've tried.

I've tried several and the one that suits me best is the Shield 9mm with Apex trigger and TFX sights. Thin, lightweight, comfortable grip, decent capacity for a single stack, and I shoot better with it than any of the others I've tried.
That's what it's all about.

Reactions: BRL
Back
Top Bottom