• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who shaves their head bald?

Lmao, no joke. Funny you guys are…

Thank you all for the tips. I do feel as though the nair and hair/skin melting tonic would not be favorable to my scalp, but to each his own.

Before growing a beard I shaved daily with the Gillette mach 3,4 etc. Awesome blades, but I’m cheap these days. They got expensive! I used my wife’s leg shaver Venus thing tonight as mentioned. Did great, but I’ll probably catch hell for dulling it. I’ll try some of these techniques and definitely shave the dome in the shower.

Lmao, no joke. Funny you guys are…

Thank you all for the tips. I do feel as though the nair and hair/skin melting tonic would not be favorable to my scalp, but to each his own.

Before growing a beard I shaved daily with the Gillette mach 3,4 etc. Awesome blades, but I’m cheap these days. They got expensive! I used my wife’s leg shaver Venus thing tonight as mentioned. Did great, but I’ll probably catch hell for dulling it. I’ll try some of these techniques and definitely shave the dome in the shower.
That's how it started.. I was out of razors and stole one of hers. I got away with it for a few weeks then she caught on when I didn't rinse one out 🤣 I buy them things now they're about the best disposable I've used. They seem to stay sharper longer than any of the expensive men ones I've used.

buzz with clippers with no guard, then use Veet if I need a true clean shave. slather it on, set a timer for 7 minutes, then scrape it off. Wash after, cuz that stuff stinks. Nair will also work. I've never had a problem with the skin becoming irritated by using these products. Scrape the stuff off with the little scraper that comes with VEET, if you don't have one, an old credit card will work.
Sorry, I'm not in the club yet, but according to the wife, scrubbing the Veet off with a wash cloth real good works better than the little scraper thing...

I use the cheapest blue blades that come in the multi packs at target.
Use them once and throw them away, never re-use them.
The expensive blades you tell yourself you can get one more use out of and thats when the cut or scrape happens.

I shave mine in the shower. I normally shave it every other day. Some days I use shaving cream and some days just soap. Little difference either way. I use a green gillette razor and use one for weeks.

I'm super-obese, but at 63 still have all my hair. Almost no gray either. Mother in law has accused me of coloring my hair.

I'll trade my hair for a 200 pound weight drop.

20230808_084439.jpg

Back
Top Bottom