• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Who was on WSB radio before Eric Von Hessler

donr

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
My wife and I were trying to remember who was on WSB radio in Atlanta prior to Eric Von Hessler. He had a sidekick named Cara or Tara. The time slot was 9 to noon. You guys are a wealth of knowledge, so Its only a matter of time till you clear this up for us! I want to say Michael Savage but he was an afternoon guy.

My wife and I were trying to remember who was on WSB radio in Atlanta prior to Eric Von Hessler. He had a sidekick named Cara or Tara. The time slot was 9 to noon. You guys are a wealth of knowledge, so Its only a matter of time till you clear this up for us! I want to say Michael Savage but he was an afternoon guy.

I believe you are thinking of Shannon Burke with Kara. They were on 106.7 and had an excellent show.

Herman Caine was on before EVH.

They were on WSB 750 AM also. I listened every day unti! Hess came on. He is silly. Him and some laughing sidekick drone on and on about nothing.
Can't stomach that guy or his idiot friends, he sucked as a DJ and he's worse as a talk show host.
Now that 106 is gone I'm reduced to listening to the opposition radio (NPR) for 24hr a day left wing propaganda and that's still better than the lineup on wsb.

Back
Top Bottom