• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who would be interested in ODT weight loss competition

I think most of us could/should drop a few pounds. As for me? About 40 would do. I have no desire to compete, but I’ll damn sure support….I weighed 223 on Jan 1st.

For you guys that have already dropped a few, congratulations! Keep up the good work, and continue to share your secrets!
I’ve met you. If you lose 40 pounds, we’d all be typing “prayers sent” on someone’s “Prayers For Geezer” thread.

The last time I lost a lot of weight real fast I felt like I was dying, just couldn't eat much for about 6 weeks. People at work kept asking me if I was on a diet.

Coworker: You have lost a lot of weight. Been on a diet? Trying to work out?
Me: No. I feel terrible. Need to see a doctor.
Coworker: Well, you look good. Keep it up! It's really working.

Not a resolution, but every Jan/Feb I work to lose the 20 pounds I put on through the previous year.
Get back to 180, start the cycle over.

I’ve put on a few over the past year or so that I need to take back off. I won’t be competing with yall but I will be losing with and supporting yall.

Just picked up another mountain bike. I’m having fun while getting in some miles. It feels good to be riding again.

I will be rotating between carnivore and South Beach diets. Sometimes I just want some complex carbs.

My history proves that I need sustainability, and a diet that I can make my lifestyle. If it isn’t realistic in the long term, it won’t work in the long term. Just sharing my thoughts and experience.

Good luck boys. I’ll be keeping up with yall in here.

Back
Top Bottom