• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who would be interested in ODT weight loss competition

Thank you. She was a great person and everyone loved her. A real light has gone out in our little family.
That's the problem I have. The limited mobility thing limits some of the best exercises for weight loss so we'll just have to find a way around it.
Yep….i agree ! It damned sure limits you some but I keep trying to find small ways to keep flexing and moving. The only problems I keep having is I move just a little while before it starts getting really painful. It hurts from the beginning and I can handle that…it’s just that it gets intense really fast. I ain’t sure what to do but I will keep at it, there has to be an answer.
The doctors nowadays are scared to try to even help a little bit with pain meds and I can understand why. I just don’t see how you can be screwed up as much as I am or others I know and the docs just give the minimum and expect that to work . Especially after you become used to them ! It’s a lost cause .

I would have been in a month ago! I started the carnivore diet the week after Thanksgiving. Gained a few this week but down 22 lbs this morning overall. I highly recommend looking in to it. I'm not a zealot and don't adhere to it 100%, I do fry wings and chicken livers occasionally but its been really easy to stick with and the results and energy levels are keeping me on it.
That's what I did too. All protein, no white food. Way to go. I was shocked how fast it came off in a few weeks.

I’m down from 420 too 271 steel losing
Please share…what are you doing to lose all of the weight?

I basically cut out all carbs Sept. 14 2022 but only lost about 30 lbs. in 8 months. In mid-May of 2023 I began intermittent fasting in addition to no/very low carbs plus,all but eliminated artificial sweeteners, and now have lost a total of 110 lbs. It ain’t for everybody, but it’s working for me so I’m sticking with it until I reach my goal weight.

Back
Top Bottom