• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who would have thought

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
3 months ago I purchased a 2018 taco with 30,800 miles on it. Today I just notice both rubber strips on the roof are missing..I don't know if it was the car wash, or just were not there when I bought it. The truck is so clean inside and out, it looks like it just came off the showroom floor. So I priced a new set of rubber strips and they ran 138 a piece, well much to my surprise I can get a set of OEM roof racks, for less than the strips..Sooooooooooooo I just placed an order for the roof rack..Hopefully one day I can mount a Yak on top.

yak.jpg

a yak

3 months ago I purchased a 2018 taco with 30,800 miles on it. Today I just notice both rubber strips on the roof are missing..I don't know if it was the car wash, or just were not there when I bought it. The truck is so clean inside and out, it looks like it just came off the showroom floor. So I priced a new set of rubber strips and they ran 138 a piece, well much to my surprise I can get a set of OEM roof racks, for less than the strips..Sooooooooooooo I just placed an order for the roof rack..Hopefully one day I can mount a Yak on top.
Sorry I was running out of ink Kayak

Back
Top Bottom