• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are AKs so expensive now?

What, are you giving a free plug for cmshoot cmshoot ?

That's a good price and I wish I had gotten a Colt 6920 OEM model when they were really cheap, but it's not like quality built ARs are half of what they were. I still see home builds and Franken Ars listed here for close to a thousand dollars.

The point is the Colt still costs what it did 20 years ago. Considering inflation, that’s pretty impressive.

Idk but I like em!
Screenshot_20211204-204311_Instagram.jpg

My WASRs are NFS.

I bought a WASR 10 in a pawn shop for $350, 2 1/2 years ago.

I am seeing more American AK variants on the market these days, and they are fetching premium prices. IMO, that's madness. Not that we can't make a good AK (maybe we do, I honestly don't know), but either way they are not in danger from an importation ban.

Is Atlantic still importing? I'm out of the loop.

Just a side note. I have spent a decent amount of time with a AMD65 and found it to be outstanding in terms of reliability and build quality.

My WASRs are NFS. I bought a WASR 10 in a pawn shop for $350, 2 1/2 years ago. I am seeing more American AK variants on the market these days, and they are fetching premium prices. IMO, that's madness. Not that we can't make a good AK (maybe we do, I honestly don't know), but either way they are not in danger from an importation ban.

Is Atlantic still importing? I'm out of the loop.
Yes they are.......

1638723185875.png

Back
Top Bottom