• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why are some cops still douche bags?

why do people call the police
Cops are mostly called to deal with difficult hurt angry often ignorant people that are perceived to be criminals breaking rules (intentionally or not) so they mostly see that -
Nurses doctors and other healthcare professionals are mostly called to deal with difficult hurt angry often ignorant people that are perceived to be sick (intentionally or not) so they mostly see that
Teachers and other educational professionals are mostly called to deal with difficult hurt angry often ignorant people that are perceived to be in need of knowledge or training (intentionally or not) so they mostly see that

indeed a preacher working his hardest on Sunday preaches dont work on Sunday. Cops often ultimately rely on force and violence of action to mitigate it - jobs and callings collide
There's no excuse for being a dick just because you have "authorityyy" over someone else whenever you FEEL like being an asshole. Cops like that are too emotional to be cops and should be weeded out and possibly charged as anyone else would for acting like a dick to others in public instead of somebody making excuses for them

There's no excuse for being a dick just because you have "authorityyy" over someone else whenever you FEEL like being an asshole. Cops like that are too emotional to be cops and should be weeded out and possibly charged as anyone else would for acting like a dick to others in public not somebody making excuses for them
I like how many think they have "authoratah" over you when you've not violated any law that they can cite.

I know they’ve had it rough for being targeted by everyone the past few years, but why are some cops still Douche bags? It definitely doesn’t win them any support from me. Maybe the ones that are Douche bags can’t figure that out or they were born with a stick up there ass? Who knows??
this is to explain the douchebag cops..." they were born with a stick up there ass"
I worked in law enforcement and douchebags are a common denominator in this field of work. I think there are lots of enforcement officers that were born with a "cob up the ass".....others developed that attitude from the clientele they have to deal with then some of them remain decent people to a degree. I think dealing with law breakers continually will make almost anyone cynical about the human race. " Believing that people are motivated purely by self-interest; distrustful of human sincerity or integrity" is the bi-product of policing. It takes a lot of effort to be a cop AND a decent human being. The cops that ARE decent are that way in spite of their job.

I know a guy that used to a drug task force police.. he quit it because he said it was getting in his head that everyone was lying to him, his wife, dad, brother, everyone.. he said when you dealing with the people he had to deal with, that lied to him about everything it started making him question EVERYTHING ANYONE SAID TO HIM.. he said it was time to go because wasn’t that type person before hand
exactly correct. Politicians and police have a lot in common. Their surroundings influence them

it truly is. GSP AND DNR Game wardens
One little GSP douchebag was terrorizing the businesses and residents around the new mall in North Macon a few years ago. He had just turned 21, got his GED, and was fresh out of the "Trooper school" and on a tear to "make a difference" in the lives of his sheeple. He was pulling people and citing them for: ****ing seat belt violations, going 3 mph over the posted limit on Riverside, tail lights out, improper tag display, all kinds of nuisance bullshyte "violations" for which the state could collect fines. He's a real piece of shyte Barney Fife (that's what the shop owners and workers out there started calling him).

Back
Top Bottom